Moravek is able to perform GLP synthesis, purification and testing in accordance with GLP practices.
Stable labeled APIs produced or purified under GLP conditions are analyzed on qualified analytical instrumentation and may be supplied with a complete batch record, which includes documentation of the synthetic*, purification and analytical processes from start to finish.
*notebook pages containing proprietary information will not be disclosed
Finished 13C, 2H and 15N stable labeled APIs can be sent to a contract research laboratory (CRO), to carry out testing.
GLP work is carried out in a clean, dedicated fume hood.
Products produced under GLP conditions are analyzed using qualified HPLC and MS instrumentation and NMR.
Production of GLP materials includes, but is not limited to:
- Synthesis, purification and testing in accordance with GLP practices
- Analytical method transfer (optional)
- Synthesis carried out in a clean, dedicated fume hood
- Clean or new glassware for synthesis
- CoA certifying 13C, 2H or 15N product was produced in accordance with GLP practices
- HPLC, MS, & NMR analysis (as appropriate)
- TSE/BSE statement (optional)
- Copy of notebook pages* (incl. reagent sources, lot numbers & procedures)
*notebook pages will not include proprietary information
- Chemical stability data (optional)
- Utilization of qualified analytical equipment
Analysis & Documentation
Logistics & Customer Service
- Weekly email updates
- Weekly teleconferences (optional)
- Initial (kick-off) teleconference
- Confirmation of storage/packaging conditions
- Shipping & storage tracking
Shipping & Storage
- Aliquot preparation
- Domestic & International door-to-door shipment
- Secure storage at ambient, +4°C, -20°C, or -80°C
- Temperature logging during shipment (optional)
*Products produced under GLP guidelines are not suitable for clinical trials